Posted by TrueBrain
Last weekend OpenTTD migrated its source (Subversion) and bugs (FlySpray) to GitHub (https://github.com/OpenTTD/OpenTTD).
This change was long overdue and we are happy we finally did it.
What changed for you? (biggest changes)
- Issues now on https://github.com/OpenTTD/OpenTTD/issues
- Source now on https://github.com/OpenTTD/OpenTTD
- Patches you have can be posted on
- Big cleanup of issues and patches
- Rework of how we create binaries; soon(tm) we can easier produce binaries for forks, including Patchpacks.
More details can be found on the forum: