Another year, another release. Who would have guessed ;)
With 1.11 we bring you a lot of new features which you hopefully enjoy as much as we did creating them:
- Performance improvements - Fast-Forward is now so fast, there is a setting to rate limit it (on by default).
- Improved World Generation GUI - 100% rainforest maps are now available if you so request.
- Towns can now grow with tunnels too - finally they can escape the hills!
- Filter on name in many more windows - for those that enjoy playing with one too many NewGRFs.
- Plant trees with a brush in Scenario Editor - it is like painting, but with trees.
- A new titlegame for this release by Chrnan6710, who won this year’s competition.
And that is not all. We also fixed over 100 bugs and added / changed / improved over 100 more things. As always, check the changelog for a detailed overview.
Owh, and we are also now available on Steam.
So, to stay in the spirit of the current world situation: if your friends ask you why you are not visiting, tell them it is because OpenTTD 1.11 just released ;)