Posted by TrueBrain
Last weekend OpenTTD migrated its source (Subversion) and bugs (FlySpray) to GitHub (https://github.com/OpenTTD/OpenTTD).
This change was long overdue and we are happy we finally did it.
What changed for you? (biggest changes)
- Issues now on https://github.com/OpenTTD/OpenTTD/issues
- Source now on https://github.com/OpenTTD/OpenTTD
- Patches you have can be posted on
- Big cleanup of issues and patches
- Rework of how we create binaries; soon(tm) we can easier produce binaries for forks, including Patchpacks.
More details can be found on the forum:
Posted by kamnet
Posted by various animals
- Aircraft types, train lengths and NewGRF industry production are now displayed more clearly.
- Windows are arranged more conveniently, and you can now enable to close windows using the right mouse button.
- Bankruptcy is now checked before reoccurring infrastructure costs are paid, so AI companies running on tight budget no longer close down as fast.
- #coop's PublicServer game 325 now runs about 10% faster.
- For those using the original base graphics: The consistency of the additional graphics across the climates were improved.
Download Changelog Bug-Tracker